With SuccessCheck, we make sure your projects stay on track.Read More
Training Effectiveness and Change Management
Following the implementation of any new system or process, there is an immediate drop in business productivity. Implementation of an effective training strategy can minimize the duration and depth of that performance drop.
The benchmark of an excellent training plan provides immediate business results in:
- Increased job satisfaction
- Improved teamwork
- Improved customer service
- Reduced complaints
- Reduced conflicts
- Increased organizational commitment
The foundation of our training methodology is centered around our customer:
- Analyzing “your” business needs
- Designing a training plan to fit “your” culture
- Developing training materials to maximize adult learning techniques
- Delivering the training
Clarkston training teams work closely with the business to create effective training materials and deliver training to ensure end user readiness.
Training Effectiveness Differentiators:
- Depth: We know how your business works. We know training. We know compliance. We know people. Clarkston focuses on just two industries.
- Hands-on: Look to us for strategies and the disciplined execution required to make it happen. Our solutions include People, Process and Technology expertise.
- Relationships: We focus on providing brilliant client service and creating long-term partnerships. It’s been our experience that our sponsors elevate their companies through alignment and enhanced measures.
- Results: Clarkston delivers high-impact solutions. Ask us how we deliver measurable value to companies.
Clarkston has deep expertise in a wide range of training areas and environments, including:
- Quality Systems Implementations
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Computer, Process, and Equipment Validation
- Regulatory Document Management Solutions
- R&D Data Management Solutions
- Training and Organization Change Management
- FDA Audit Support and Simulations
- GmP training processes
While implementing change, organizations must gain a return on investment (ROI) and factor the costs of introducing change. With effective change management, this ROI is measured by:
- Speed of adoption by the organization
- Ultimate utilization of the employees
- Proficiency of your change management implementation
A holistic approach to change management must consider all the components of the “Cycle of Change.”
- Leadership and Organizational Alignment
- Communication and Documentation
- Education and Training
- Evaluate, Sustain, and Continuously Improve
Change Management Differentiators:
Clarkston takes a holistic approach to change management:
- Professional management of change as an integral component in the success of every initiative.
- Knowledge and expertise in the management and integration of technology, organizational change, and strategy
Key stakeholder involvement:
- Engaging key stakeholders early in the process to champion change efforts
- Ensuring continuous communication with the end user population throughout the change
Flexibility and adaptability:
- Change management that is tailored to the specific needs, size, scope, maturity, culture, and industry of the organization
- Frameworks that are proven to drive success and sustainable results