What Will 2013 Hold for M&A Activity?Read More
Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Advisory Services
Today, mergers, acquisitions and divestiture deals are accelerating at a fast pace. The economic environment is creating an environment ripe for acquisitions as companies seek to make the best use of their available cash. Leading companies are also focusing more and more on their core competencies, simplifying their business models by divesting portions of their business not directly related to those core competencies.
In many ways, making the financial decision for a structural corporate change is the easy the part. Creating tangible results that will return the expected value of a deal is most times much more challenging for companies. To be successful, companies must not only develop the right strategies in the board room, but also ensure that these strategies are tactically implemented considering impacts to people, process and technology.
Clarkston helps our clients develop and execute strategies for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Clarkston brings hands-on, practical experience for planning and executing these corporate restructurings with best practices that have been used and refined through years of use to help organizations maximize benefits.
Clarkston provides the following services for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures:
- Divestiture Strategy and Planning
- Acquisition Integration Execution Methodology
- Carve-out/Separation Preparation and Transitional Services Agreement Strategy
- Transition Management and Execution
- Process Design and/or Redesign for New Corporate Structure
- Technology Integration and/or Separation
- Culture and People Integration and/or Separation